Can’t come to us? We’ll come to you!
Workshops are available for outreach!
Cost is $2/mile and $150 for the first class (30 students maximum) with a 50% discount for each consecutive class (same selection— same day).
Call 239.321.7410 for large format shows, multiple workshops, or demonstrations at your events!
Contact us today to schedule your Outreach program!
Imaginarium Workshop Program Selections
- "Alligator Antics!" - Get an up-close look at a live specimen and learn about our Official State Reptile to see just what they hide behind that toothy grin. (Recommended for Grades 1-5)
- "Animal Adventures!" - Learn about an assortment of our animal residents and discover some unique physical and behavioral characteristics. (Recommended for Grades Pre-K-8)
- "Dinosaur Discovery!" - Discover the science of paleontology as you examine some fabulous fossil finds to unearth secrets of the past and create your own fossil! (Recommended for Grades 1-3)
- "Engineering Adventures!" - Experiment with simple machines, including levers and pulleys. Learn about the Engineering Design Process before trying your hand at designing and engineering your own creations! (Recommended for Grades 4-8)
- "Exciting Electrons!" - Explore atomic structure, magnetism, and electricity and even build a real, working electromagnet. (Recommended for Grades 3-6)
- "Magical Matter!" - Learn about the different states of matter and create your own crazy colloid to take home. (Recommended for Grades K-5)
- "Something’s Fishy!" - Create fish prints in the Japanese art of "Gyotaku" while learning basic fish anatomy. (Upgrade to T-shirts for an additional $3 per student!) (Recommended for Grades 1-4)
- "Planet Protectors" - Become masters of the planet as you discover how to protect the plants and animals that call it home! Learn about the 3 Rs of recycling and create recycled art to take home! (Recommended for Grades 1-4)
- "Wild Weather!" - Learn the science behind our wild, wacky, weather & create weather measurement tools. (Recommended for Grades 1-4)